bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhond Instalation and Configuration CentOS 6.4
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:30:12 GMT
Obviously it is a solution of sorts but I don't think it can be
recommended so I would quite like to continue investigating how this
might have happened if that is OK. Your setup may become confusing on
the assumption that you wish to upgrade in the future.

At the moment I suspect that you were attempting to have a virtualenv
setup but at some point you installed packages as the admin user (or
with sudo) by mistake. As the sqlparse package was missing, I think that
may suggest that the python-path specified in the WSGIDaemonProcess is
not correct.

All suspicions so far of course.

Cheers,
     Gary