bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhond Instalation and Configuration CentOS 6.4
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:28:08 GMT
On 25/07/13 11:47, Pedro Estrela wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new with Apache Web Server. I was told to install Bloodhound on
> CentOS, I did all steps in
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall and also
> did the steps at
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundDetailedInstallation .
> I have some troubles at the
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall#WebServer.
> After the configuration of the Virtual Host and restart of apache i
> get this unhelpful error:
>
> "TracError: ImportError: No module named sqlparse"
> The weird part is that i have sqlparse module on the project. I already have search a
lot on the web but i can't get any help to my problem. Can you help me or give me some guidelines?

> Thanks.

It looks like sqlparse is one of the modules that is installed with the
pip install -r requirements.txt command so I would  expect you to have
seen errors much earlier if it was missing. I would normally suspect
that you are using the virtualenv as we suggest in the instructions but
the webserver is not using the correct python environment as I expect
that to be a relatively common issue.

We could attempt to fix that but at this point I am not yet sure if that
is the route of your problem.

I don't suppose you could confirm that you do not see this problem when
you run the tracd standalone server?

Cheers,
     Gary