bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: multi-product components?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:06:43 GMT
On 5 June 2013 17:11, Tim Tisdall <tisdall@gmail.com> wrote:

> k..  I'll wait for the next version then.  I tried manually adding
> /products/someproduct into my URL but it didn't seem to make any difference
> when creating new components.  I'm guessing the multiproduct support just
> isn't complete in 0.5.3.
>
> -Tim

You're right, 0.5.3 came out shortly after we just had a basic
implementation. There has been a lot of progress since. We've taken
unusually long to get 0.6 released, but the vote for it will likely happen
in the next few days.

- Joe

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>