bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-product components?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:52:56 GMT
I'm not sure where something is going wrong or what's by design so I'll
just describe what I've done and hopefully it will become apparent.

I added 2 products under the Apps > Products .  I then went to add
components under Apps > Admin > Components.  That screen just gives two
fields which is "Name" and "Owner".  I assumed that "Owner" was a
particular user account as the initial content had components with the
owner "somebody" (if I remember correctly).  I don't see any where that I
can input what component goes with what product either on the components or
products screens.

When creating a ticket I can choose any combination of Product and
Component and there's no restrictions.