bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From "Turar Sandybayev" <sandy...@ualberta.ca>
Subject RE: Customizing main page title
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:47:54 GMT
Yes, html <title> tag on the index page. The one that has "Welcome to Apache
Bloodhound" (main wiki page). I know that it's the name of the environment
that's being put in the <title> tag, but wonder whether it's possible to
customize what's put there.

From: Tim Tisdall [mailto:tisdall@gmail.com]
Sent: June-21-13 2:44 PM
To: user@bloodhound.apache.org
Subject: Re: Customizing main page title

Which title now?  My first page says "Welcome to Trac 1.0.1" on it.  Or are
you talking about the html <title> tag?

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Turar Sandybayev <sandybay@ualberta.ca>
wrote:

Hello,

This is a newbie question, but I can't seem to figure it out. I installed
everything fine, and now am trying to do some customizations as described in
Help/Guide. Is there a way to customize the title of the main page from
"main" to something else, similar to logo?

Thanks,

Turar