bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Hua Xiang <huaxiang2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Accepted proposal - Bloodhound: Embeddable tickets/objects
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 20:24:27 GMT
Hi!

I am seeking for help as well. My GSoC 2013 project is " add time series
reports for Bloodhound", i.e., the reports can keep the changes of ticket
statuses and the time those occurred. Ideally, the information can be
presented graphically.

My initial question is: how are the tickets stored/managed/retrieved in
Bloodhound? Any tips for taking snaps of the changes of tickets? Or, any
recommended documentation?

Many thanks for your help!

Regards,
Hua