bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #516: No ticket view permission for nightly build demo configuration
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 17:06:52 GMT
> On 08/05/13 16:15, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> On 5/8/13, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
[...]
>>> If it is, how does that allow me to add a resolution enum to a product,
>>> for example?
>>>
>> Product prefix = test
>>
>> {{{
>> #!sh

[...]
>> Trac [/path/to/trac/env]> product admin test resolution add custom
>> Trac [/path/to/trac/env]> product admin test resolution list

[...]
>> }}}
>>

> Fair enough. I didn't spot that in the list of commands. I obviously was
> not looking hard enough.

JFTR the second part of the command (i.e. resolution ...) is
«re-dispatched» to the target admin command handler but in product
scope . Therefore help msg is generic Supported command list might be
even different to global cmd list given the fact that component
enable/disable rules in product scope might be different to global
list .

Therefore maybe it's ok to improve product admin cmd help docs ... or
just add a reference to a wiki page clarifying its usage .

--
Regards,

Olemis.