bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From "Pranay B." <pranayb.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Accepted proposal [GSoC 2013] : Customizable time series reports
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 02:15:39 GMT
Hello Everyone- Good news! My proposal for 'customizable
time series reports' has been accepted to GSoC 2013.
This confers upon me the need to further understand the
community developments and its corresponding nuances
as I continue to internalize the developments thus far.

As I understand it, the  'ticket_changes' table keeps track
of changes. I am especially interested in how the
'field' value (in text) has been used in the past for creating reports.

Thank you,
Pranay B.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we
discover."~ Henri Poincare