bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Martin <>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #273: Verify trac/contrib is granted to trac or remove for next release
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:45:39 GMT
On 16/01/13 19:44, Ryan Ollos wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
>> wrote:
>> [...]
>> Comment:
>>   Let's make this a blocker for the next release then and see what happens.
> Yeah, that sounds good. I will try to get the patch sent to the Trac core
> in the next day or two, and ask if they will apply it for 1.0.1. Unless we
> wish to apply the same patch locally, that would give us a motivation to
> upgrade to 1.0.1 (following on our discussion from a separate thread).

I am not sure that I can justify applying that patch but I might be over 
cautious there. We might argue that once the appropriate copyrights and 
licences are asserted in trunk, that would be enough. I don't mind 
hearing opinions on that now but it might be better to wait to see what 
the discussion we need to have is. After all, we can continue to remove 
the contrib directory until we are happy enough.


View raw message