bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new bigtop website
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 18:23:58 GMT
If I am not mistaken, the new version of the page is based of
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Powered+By+Bigtop

which was populated by the 'powered-by' projects themselves. So, yes - we know
for sure. Besides, a simple look into vendors' package dependencies shows the
foot-print of Bigtop all over the place.

But I am fine with your proposed wording, although we are providing more than
just build. Runtime as well ie bigtop-utils, etc.

  Cos