bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bigtop and fresh Ubuntu
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:01:10 GMT
John

We don't set +x bit on the directories in s3, so the listing doesn't work.
There's nothing special about these permissions - it has just happened this
way. We either can fix the permissions (easy to do), or do as Evans suggested,
which might be ok in the interim, but is a hassle in the long run.

If there's no objections, I can just go ahead and try to fix the permissions
first.

Cos