bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Congratulations to our new Chair
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 00:44:53 GMT
Andrew,

I'd would like to extend my personal gratitude to you for serving the
community for the last year and in helping us to focusing on what's important:
healthy, friendly, and respectful community! We see this great uptake in the new
Apache projects joining our train, and wider acceptance of our philosophy by
downstream communities, projects and organizations. It means we are doing
something right! So, thanks again for being an integral part of this success!

At the same time, congratulations to Olaf - the hat is on your head now, along
with the weight of the responsibilities to coordinate/prepare the quarterly reports
on your shoulders! ;)

Best,
  Cos