bigtop-user mailing list archives

From "MrAsanjar ." <afsan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Happy new year
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 00:47:19 GMT
Hi Olaf,
Without your help this would not have been possible Bravo :)
We (IBM) are planing  to expand our collaboration with BigTop community for
2016.
I will be out hiking in Costa Rica for the next two weeks, but planing to
setup
a meeting with BigTop community leaders to further discuss our
collaboration, whom should I invite to the meeting?

Regards
Amir Sanjar
OpenPOWER Spark Solution Architect

512-286-9846