bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe ...@oflebbe.de>
Subject Re: Happy new year
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:36:55 GMT
hi

yep, since nobody else jumped in:
a few mails bouncing back and forth.

- in order to get a new arch in officially, not only compilation but at least the smoke tests
must work.
- I encouraged to upstream and submit further contributions
- i adressed the problem where to store the binary artifacts of non x86 archs

roman, perhaps we can discuss at fosdem how to handle this kind of requests in future

olaf