bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Happy new year
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:10:40 GMT
I think you have outlined this pretty well. Adding new architecture isn't much
different than adding a new component: the set of requirements is the same.
Ideally, not only _some_ smokes tests should work, but the test matrix should
be the same as with other platforms, already supported in the stack.

Please keep these discussions on the list to give the rest of the
community a chance to participate. (crossposting to dev@ as well)

Cheers,
  Cos