bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bigtop repo for Ubuntu (Trusty) packages
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 06:00:00 GMT
The gradle goals have I believe a apt build goal.

Just run gradlew and it should show you the options.

Once the apt repo is made you can easily copy it somewhere .

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 12:51 AM, Sam Stoelinga <sammiestoel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> It's great to see that there packages being made by the community itself. I would like
to deploy Hadoop / Spark / Tachyon through the Bigtop packages but using my own Ansible playbook.

> So I do not want pre-made VMs, puppet modules etc I just want the ubuntu packages for
trusty. None of the documentation that I found online mentioned how to use the repos and install
the packages manually on Trusty. Anybody have some pointers?