bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bigtop 1.0.0 puppet deployment ignite-hadoop service startup issue
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 00:29:57 GMT
Are you using 1.0.0 release or building from the master? Or else? We have seen
this issue before, but it should've been fixed actually

Cos

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 11:26PM, Carsten Maul wrote:
> Hi again :-)
>
> I have a new possible bug. During puppet deployment on Debian 8 with puppet
> 3.8.4 the ignote-hadoop service can not be started. The following error is
> beeing displayed:
>
> Error: Could not start Service[ignite-hadoop-service]: Execution of '/usr/sbin/service
ignite-hadoop-service start' returned 6: Failed to start ignite-hadoop-service.service: Unit
ignite-hadoop-service.service failed to load: No such file or directory.
> Error: /Stage[main]/Ignite_hadoop::Deploy/Ignite_hadoop::Server[ignite-hadoop-node]/Service[ignite-hadoop-service]/ensure:
change from stopped to running failed: Could not start Service[ignite-hadoop-service]: Execution