bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Maul <carsten_m...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Dependency cycle issue during puppet deployment
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:20:29 GMT
In my opinion there are the following possible causes of the puppet problem:
1) puppet version specific (puppet 3.7.4)
2) debian 8 stock puppet build specific
3) manifest code specific (manifest code incompatible with puppet version/this puppet debian
built)

My puppet knowledge is not deep enough to make a good guess. But I can say for sure that the
Debian testing puppet build works. I tested it many times now :-)

Kind regards

Carsten