bigtop-user mailing list archives

From David Starina <david.star...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation errors
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:06:02 GMT
I don't think I have the right to edit the wiki.
What would the patch do? I'm not familiar with the way Vagrant and Puppet
work together, so I'm mostly guessing, please correct me if I'm wrong ...
I'm guessing simply disabling the firewall won't do - it would be fine for
running a Vagrant box, but Vagrant is using Puppet to configure stuff, and
the same Puppet configurations are used to set physical machines (this is
all guessing). So the patch would require to correctly configure firewall
(not turn it off :-) via Puppet configuration (still guessing).

--David