bigtop-user mailing list archives

From David Starina <david.star...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation errors
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:20:18 GMT
It seems the network was not configured properly (probably the ipconfig
error I pasted previously). Any tip on how to setup network settings
manually? When I run "hdfs dfsadmin -report" from the second machine, I
get: "report: No Route to Host from  bigtop2.vagrant/10.10.10.12 to
bigtop1.vagrant:8020 failed on socket timeout exception:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host; For more details see:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/NoRouteToHost"

--David