bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Kelly <jonathaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The state of new CI
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 22:51:12 GMT
Very cool. Thanks a lot, Evans!

BTW, two things:

1) Would it be possible to run this on port 80 instead of port 8080?
Amazon's corporate firewall blocks outbound port 8080, so we can't view
this CI while on the corporate network.

2) Is the setup/configuration of this Jenkins server documented/scripted
somewhere in such a way that we might be able to duplicate it internally?
We on EMR would really love to be able to have a Jenkins setup that more
closely mirrors what the community is doing so that we can be sure that
patches that we would like to contribute back are not going to break
upstream.

~ Jonathan