bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Peter Linnell <plinn...@apache.org>
Subject DISCUSS SCALEX - Southern California Linux Expo
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 22:44:48 GMT
Hi there,

First, sorry for the relative radio silence. Being in a plane 19 out of
the last 21 weeks will do that ;-)

I wanted to give everyone a heads up about this, as the CFP deadline is
October 20.

I know I will be there and am happy to co-present or present something
on Bigtop. Let's make sure we coordinate submissions.

Do we want a booth like last year ?  Cos was a constant for that last
year.

Do we want to have a meetup or hacking session ?  Who is available ?

It will also be moving to Pasadena, so other airports besides LAX
become an option to travel.

Cheers,
Peter