bigtop-user mailing list archives

From RJ Nowling <rnowl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 binary repo for 1.0.0 doesn't work
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 16:46:20 GMT
Hi Alex,

S3 only gives you the first 1000 entries.  You have to using page to view
the rest.  Additionally, since S3 is a key-value store, you can't do things
like directory listings.

Can you give us more details on your workflow?  Adding the repo file at the
link you gave and then do a yum install should be enough.

Thanks,
RJ