bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Alex Bordei <Alexandru.Bor...@bigstep.com>
Subject Re: S3 binary repo for 1.0.0 doesn't work
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 17:01:25 GMT
Hi RJ,

Dump me. It never occurred to me it might be more than 1000 entries.

I was trying to install bigtop’s RPMs on centos 7 about a week ago, got a few file not found
errors and I thought the files might be missing from the repo, but everything seems to be
ok now because as you said you can’t browse S3 except at the root.

So, never mind, false alarm.

Alex

---
ALEX BORDEI  |  Product Manager  |  Bigstep  |  T: +44 (0) 2075 109 054  | bigstep.com<http://www.bigstep.com/>

PLEASE NOTE:  This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally privileged
and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the email and files, if any.

On 8 Sep 2015, at 19:46, RJ Nowling <rnowling@gmail.com<mailto:rnowling@gmail.com>>