bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vagrant output_ dir
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:16:33 GMT
As what jay said,
but a nice thing about vagrant is that there're many many boxes stored on
vagrantcloud(atlas) which you can download directly. Those boxes already
have ssh key built-in so you can simply do vagrant up without a problem.
So, to answer your question, if you set box to ubuntu/trusty64, then you
don't have to worry about the ssh key issue.