bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vagrant output_ dir
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:43:50 GMT
A non-broken Vagrant box should always have ssh keys or at least an ssh
user in it.

>From vagrant box docs:  http://docs.vagrantup.com/v2/boxes/base.html:

By default, Vagrant expects a "vagrant" user to SSH into the machine as.
This user should be setup with the insecure keypair
<https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/tree/master/keys> that Vagrant uses
as a default to attempt to SSH. Also, even though Vagrant uses key-based
authentication by default, it is a general convention to set the password
for the "vagrant" user to "vagrant". This lets people login as that user
manually if they need to.

--
jay vyas