bigtop-user mailing list archives

From David Clissold <cl...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Bigtop on Power Linux
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:00:30 GMT
Hi - My group at IBM  (Power open soure software) is interested in
coordinating/collaborating with someone at Apache Bigtop with respect to
bringing Bigtop to the Power Linux platform.

In particular, we'd like to work with someone on making a Jenkins
continuation integration environment for Linux on Power, to expand Bigtop
use to the platform.  As one aspect of this, we'd like to help with
getting an additional link added to the http://bigtop.apache.org web page
in the "Continuous Integration" section in which an additional Jenkins
server could be listed here for the project (in addition to the two
already shown), for anyone interested in using it.  I'd expect we'd need
to do this setting up and making a system available first, and then
providing you a URL which could be referenced.    Would it be agreeable to
do this?  Who should we talk to on this subject?

David Clissold
Power Open Source Solutions