bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Jazz Yao-Tsung Wang <jazzwang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Feature Request] PuppetForge module for 'bigtop-deploy'
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 03:40:59 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Yeap, it's been a while.
I keep my interest in BigTop since we meet last time in Taiwan.
I create an BigTop 0.7 auto-installation ISO on 2013.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/drbl-hadoop/files/0.7.0/bigtop-0.7.0_precise.iso/download
I shared how to deploy BigTop 0.7 on AWS on 2014.
http://github.com/jazzwang/vagrant-hadoop
Today I'll share how to deploy BigTop on Google Compute Engine in GCPUG.TW
:)
https://github.com/jazzwang/vagrant-gcp

It's great that Evans Ye became committor after you share your thought
about how to join the community.

Thanks always for your influence via sharing with the community :)

- Jazz