bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Feature Request] PuppetForge module for 'bigtop-deploy'
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 16:51:49 GMT
Yup. I think this is a great idea to promote bigtop.
The solution makes our puppet recipes and packages much easier to access by
users.
I think the only concern is how we're going to maintain the code on
puppetforge.
The easiest way is to ship the code to puppetforge once we released a new
version of bigtop.
Probably we can give this a shot in the upcoming 1.0 release, so that we
can have one more item to list in the announcement. :)