bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I get the yum repo and rpms for Bigtop 1.0.0 snapshot ?
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:30:46 GMT
I think this belongs to bigtop user mailing list :)
Bigtop 1.0 hasn't officially released yet. The Bigtop CI infra is under
refactoring as well, hence there is no available 1.0 packages. But we do
have nightly builds for trunk, which are built by Docker containers:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Docker-Bigtop-trunk-Hadoop/BUILD_ENVIRONMENTS=centos-6,label=docker-slave-03/

If you'd like to get all the bigtop supported components, check out all the
Docker prefixed jobs: http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/

You should have all the things you need, separately. We'll have centralized
packages and repo along with 1.0 release. You can also build trunk
components by yourself. Ask us if you want to know more. The release and
repo is coming, just hold on tight. :)