bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rebooting the conversation on the Future of bigtop: Abstracting the backplane ? Containers?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:26:54 GMT
Echoing both Nate and Evans, I would not limit ourselves based on the
technology used for the build.

However, I am not sure to completely follow option 3. We are doing that
already for packages. For instance if package A depends on Apache
Zookeeper., then the package A does depend on Apache Zookeeper and
includes symlinks to the Apache Zookeeper library provided by the Apache
Zookeeper package.

Thanks,
Bruno