bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presenting BigTop Bazaar
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 16:38:55 GMT
I'm not quite sure if I get it right. ;) But to me I think one of the
important things bigtop provides is hadoop ecosystem integration testing,
which I think bigpetstore can help. Another value-added thing that
bigpetstore provides is showing people what real world problem can be
solved by adopting big data solutions. The bigpetstore project really
brings bigtop to the next level by demonstrating real cases that can be
evaluated on bigtop's big data stack.