bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Sean Mackrory <mackror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bigtop-detect-javahome - file not found
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:31:46 GMT
Which version of the bigtop-utils package do you have installed? It used to
be that bigtop-detect-javahome was installed in different directories on
different systems, and other packages in those releases looked in all those
locations. If you bigtop-utils installed from an old version, you may need
to update it to a new version to make sure it's installed in
/usr/lib/bigtop-utils/ where the new Hadoop packages are looking for it..