bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Bob Metelsky <bob.metel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:46:36 GMT
Cos - thanks  for the reply. I caught your video from  Apache Con -
impressive work!
So, I thought Bigtop was providing the latest and greatest? :)
I used the Jun 18  2013 bigtop.repo for rhel 6 - from your site... looking
closely now - I realize its OLD
Is there a more current repo? If so, probably need to update your site....
Consider me "Joe Public user"

Do you have any idea what happened to  oozie-setup.sh
Why its missing? Ill probably have to ask the oozie list

Thanks again and best of luck  with your project!