bigtop-user mailing list archives

From RJ Nowling <rnowl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presenting BigTop Bazaar
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 16:42:22 GMT
Hi Evans!

BigTop Bazaar is new data generator -- unrelated to BigPetStore.  It
simulates the movement of people at a conference, driven by preferences in
booths.  I originally created it to help with development and testing of an
analytics demo app since we only had access to real data during the live
event.

Andrew, Jay, and I are going to discuss a way to create an example
integrating with Hbase.