bigtop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jay vyas <>
Subject Re: Gearing up for 1.0.0 (cut-off of the branch)
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:45:40 GMT
I cant help on tachyon either right now, totally slammed with other
priorities for the rest of the month.

lets nix it from release, i think the ignite stuff will work in its place,
and if tachyon folks decide to get back involved , we can resurrect it later

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <> wrote:

> Guys
> I think we are in the good shape to cut-off 1.0 branch tonight. I have ran
> full stack build on Ubuntu and everything is building fine now. Of course
> some
> testing needs to be done ;)
> One last unresolved blocker is BIGTOP-1827. If I don't hear from the
> Tachyon component's maintainers I will have to remove this from the release
> 1.0 because the packages are broken and we can release them like this.
> BIGTOP-1615 (another blocker) is in PA state, so if anyone can take a look
> -
> it'd be great!
> Thanks!
>   Cos

jay vyas

View raw message