bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extending the thanks to our overseas buddies
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 22:24:16 GMT
I am planning on going to ApacheCon Europe (again) this year. Hopefully,
nothing will stop me from joining like last time.

Would be great to see you guys there!

Cos

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 10:11PM, Olaf Flebbe wrote:
> Thanks all for your "ApacheCon Greeting Card“!
>
> I was away from home for a couple of days, so I missed your mail.
>
> It is very encouraging with all of you working together!
>
> Question:
> Is anyone planning to visit any European Conference? (ApacheCon Europe, for instance?)
>
> Olaf
>

> > Am 16.04.2015 um 19:35 schrieb jay vyas <jayunit100.apache@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi bigtop.
> >
> > We all congratulated each other on another awesome year of growth at ASF BigTop.
> >
> > ..On behalf of all of us at apachecon, we just wanted to say thanks to the all the
hard work and lately from everyone who has participated to make bigtop a thriving alternative
which continues to boost all boats in the bigdata space, especially our buddies overseas who
*could not* make it to apachecon (evans, young-woo, olaf, dasha, andrew, mark , bruno, ...)..