bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe ...@oflebbe.de>
Subject Re: Extending the thanks to our overseas buddies
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:11:38 GMT
Thanks all for your "ApacheCon Greeting Card“!

I was away from home for a couple of days, so I missed your mail.

It is very encouraging with all of you working together!

Question:
Is anyone planning to visit any European Conference? (ApacheCon Europe, for instance?)

Olaf

> Am 16.04.2015 um 19:35 schrieb jay vyas <jayunit100.apache@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi bigtop.
>
> We all congratulated each other on another awesome year of growth at ASF BigTop.
>
> ..On behalf of all of us at apachecon, we just wanted to say thanks to the all the hard
work and lately from everyone who has participated to make bigtop a thriving alternative which
continues to boost all boats in the bigdata space, especially our buddies overseas who *could
not* make it to apachecon (evans, young-woo, olaf, dasha, andrew, mark , bruno, ...)..