bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Evans Ye <evan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gearing up for 1.0.0
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:32:12 GMT
Did not observe that issue before.

Mine does not build but was caused by BIGTOP-1596
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1596> not being fixed in
out-of-date bigtop/slaves:fedora-20 container.
In addition, unresolved BIGTOP-1757
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1757> is preventing
bigtop_toolchain to be successfully installed on fedora 20.

After those issue are fixed, I can build pig 14 on fedora 20, too.