bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start/stop/test Solr using Solr rpm files built by BigTop
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:45:03 GMT
Ambari theoretically should work against different stacks.
IIRC bigtop is one of those stacks.
We have puppet recipes in bigtop for apache solr, but i havent used them
lately.
We are definetely looking for more input and patches on SOLR from people
interested.

Tom let us know if you would like to get involved, we can help you get
started.

--
jay vyas