bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need you recommendation
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:59:01 GMT
Also, building bigtop from source is reasonably easy, and fun, and you get
the latest and greatest (spark 1.2+ and so on).  so don't count that out !
I know releases are nice and give you a warm fuzzy feeling, but i think
thebig value add of bigtop is that you can build all the components from
scratch and test them with a the strength of the community  behind you

--
jay vyas