bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on meetup?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:10:42 GMT
Roman youre right, a real docker container doesn't do things the way we
currently do in bigtop.

If we embrace docker, we will be able to really drop alot of weight.

Maybe the experimental  bigtop 1x can deploy pure tarballs from apache
distributions on apache mesos for the orchestration ?

That would be verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy interesting .....

--
jay vyas