bigtop-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To speed up the development: shall we become a CTR project?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 15:50:21 GMT
Shall we just propose a commit workflow on bigtop wiki, and vote on that
(b4 or after the CI) ?

Here is why i think this is a good approach ....

1) CTR is as people have mentioned, dangerous.

2)CTR is a good thing, but as i know it, its more an implementation detail
which usually is associated with
some other framework (gitflow, gerrit, etc..) ....... which is built to
review and track commited code and automatically
merge it?

Its ok w/ me to cast a vote on CTR, but just want to propose this as
possibly a more comprehensive vote, which is
gauranteed to have the desired effect (streamline our workflow).

--
jay vyas