bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on meetup?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:45:08 GMT
Do you expect to see ppl running analytics in dockers? A real-time one?

Or running HDFS using dockers? I don't think this is/will be a case soon if
ever. I reckon docker is hyped and hot, but is it good for real-life clusters?
If not - shall we solely focus on it besides of the convenience for dev/QE?

Cos