bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To speed up the development: shall we become a CTR project?
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 20:55:42 GMT
The workflow will be pretty much the same as now with small modification:
 - open a JIRA and put in the usual amount of the details; keep a discussion
   on it if needed
 - once a patch is ready it's getting committed to the branch (master or else
   if some people are working on a feature branch)
 - people get the message on commits@ list and go in and check the changes
   -- if a commit has issues then a new JIRA is opened to iron it out
   -- it'd be great to have an update the JIRA when the commit happens, but
      it'd be nice in any case. Does anyone know what is needed for that?
 - for contributors without the commiter-bit the process will remain the same
   RTC as today

Makes sense?
  Cos