bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Was: [VOTE] Removing support for Makefile
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 03:14:54 GMT
Yay! Now is the time to build on top of it! Let's make our build system better
integrated and also providing better user experience. Like that compilation and
installation of test-artifacts and many others that I am sure will be added
soon!

And thanks about being enthusiastic about this change, which helped to drive
it through!

    Cos