bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Flebbe <o.fle...@science-computing.de>
Subject AW: Spark compile fails
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:50:53 GMT
Hi,

Seems that spark-1.1.0 still depends on it, but upstream have added in Version 1.x the spring.io
repository where a copy of mqtt-client-0.4.0 lives.

Upstream is now busy updating the mqtt-client in next Version.

But I thing we can live with updating spark, nevertheless the slooowwww  compile of spark-1.1.0
 still runs.

Olaf

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Olaf Flebbe
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. November 2014 10:16
An: user@bigtop.apache.org
Cc: dev@bigtop.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Spark compile fails

Hi,

Unfortunately even spark-1.1.0 depends on mqtt-client-0.4.0

bigtop/build/spark/deb/spark-1.1.0$ grep -C2 mqtt-client ./external/mqtt/pom.xml
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.paho</groupId>
      <artifactId>mqtt-client</artifactId>
       <version>0.4.0</version>
    </dependency>

So this is not an option.

For now I have a patch ready to remove the mqtt dependency (and functionality from spark).

Olaf

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----