bigtop-user mailing list archives

From "Leidle, Rob" <lei...@amazon.com>
Subject Re: Problem using puppet scripts to configure bigtop on AmazonLinux
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2014 01:43:46 GMT
Yes, I ran into Bigtop-1522 and figured out I needed to add mapred-app.
Sorry, I wrote what I said in the previous email incorrectly, yes,
resource manager does not install because the depdendency namenode does
not install correctly. I will look more closely at the service logs to see
if I can figure out why it isn¹t starting. The error code of ³3² indicates
from the /etc/init.d/hadoop-hdfs-namenode script that this means it can¹t
find the running process 5 seconds after starting it.