bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:25:39 GMT
Dude, that hurts...

Anyway, I think we can reuse some of the slides from our Denver's talk - it
was a good presentation IMO (lemme know if you need original deck).

As I was planning it to do it is to accent our search and focus on innovations
in the data analytics stack: providing new technologies to the community at
large. These were previously available only to a few capable of
putting together a working set of highly sophisticated components; now it is
as simple as a configuring a public repo and running Puppet recipes.  And
anyone can do it.

BTW, Gridgain accelerator has been committed to the stack on Friday hence
emphasizing my point above.

Cos