bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Sean Mackrory <mackror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] BIGTOP MEETUP NYC
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 17:50:50 GMT
I'm probably not going to be able to make it to that, I'm afraid, but I
won't -1 because I don't have a better suggestion. I'll try catch you guys
for a few minutes around the Pivotal / Red Hat booths (and anyone else who
might be working a booth?) I'll be working spending a lot of time working
at the Cloudera and Intel booths myself...